• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon (Yoshi) Update

switchitup813

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well i had Yoshi for about 2 weeks now and everything seems to be fine except his eating. he is about 7 weeks old now and only eats 6 or so crickets a day. he only ate 1 today. im sure he will eat more tomrow. but he is quick when he goes for the crcikets, but after like the 5th one it looks like he gives up. and he goes and basks. i know he can eat atleast a few more. because i would hand feed a few to him after he gave up.lol. what do yall think?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I remember correctly, your setup and temps are fine. Did we ask what you are using to measure your temps?

What time of day are you feeding him?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great news! Glad to hear his appetite is picking up. :D

D00UUBLEB

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah, I love my beardie but there is no way I'm bringing roaches into the house. LOL

And yes I agree... why chase when the master is willing to hand feed :)

Latest posts