• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon update

Acey_spade

Bearded Dragon Egg
So, before I cam ehere because my bearded dragon wasn't getting enough sleep or good enough light for his cage, but I recently got him new stuff and he's doing much better I believe the ring around his eye was just from a nick, he's doing much better he gets plenty of sleep his tank is warm and he's very comfortable around me, he likes to play along he will run around my bed or floor(I only let him on my floor if theirs nothing he can try to eat) and when he wants to go back in he will sit and stare at me, if he wants to play he will turn his head to the side I'm very head he got better as well as for the help of here so thank you ^-^

Latest posts