• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon theff

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I just thought it would be funny to share with you my problem. My wife is slowky steeling my dragon savanna or vannie for short. she has been sneeking her bugs while im at work and holding her alot. when i come home and take vannie out my wife asks right away if she can hold her. And if I say no than my wife gives me the hurt look lol. if my wife sits next to me when im holding vannie, sometimes she runs off of me and gets oh her. poor vannie is geting dubble spoiled and i think i might have to get another dragon so i can have vannie to myself lol

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's wonderful. The more love the better.
And...believe me I doubt yours is as spoiled as some of the other beardies on here.

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea i agree i just like teasing the wife about it lol. i know its not her falt vannie is just to adorable

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardies tend to make people love them. I had to get a second one so my daughter could have one. Truth be told, it was just a good excuse to get another one...hehe

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know what you mean lol. this is my secount beardie. my first one was 6 when i got him. he passed at the age of 10. savanna is the first one that i raised from a baby though. my little likes to hold her as well. she often tells me "Dady the dragon wants to play" which is her way of saying she wants me to bring savanna out so she can hold her. Ofcourse she is under close adult supervision and is only aloud to hold her on her lap when she is seated on the couch. but they get along well. Well thanks for your post. Im happy to see that im not the only one letting their kids hold their beardies.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I let my 2 year old hold Oscar. Oscar is VERY VERY calm and likes to take naps on your lap or chest. My daughter who is 5 almost 6 holds Oscar (he is hers anyways) and she helps with Piggy and gives her baths. Only my husband and I can hold Piggy, she is young, about 1.5-2, and still likes to jump and run. She is not a cuddle beardie like Oscar.

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL yea Savanna used to do the same as piggy. She just got over that a few months back. She loves to be held an if shes out for a while she will cuddle up next to my neck while on my shoulder and go to sleep. she is now around 8 to 9 months old. however she still has those jump and run moments sometimes.

marmite29

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well that the best thing about beardies in my opinion they make fantastic pets and they are sturdy when we first got nexo and rex,
my boys ages 7 & 9 both were in the viv taking them out and my youngest boy was walking around with nexo on his shoulder and now every time the dragons see the boys there up at front of viv trying to get out so boy have no choice to let them out is totally fantastic to see how my boys have got so attached to their dragons we have only had the since 20th may but already I don't think the house would be the same without them,

Latest posts