• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Tattoo

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Saw this on a blog somewhere...pretty cool if you are in to that kind of thing...creepy if you aren't!

Lizard-Tattoo-Leg.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you will that is what is going on my right calf in about two months lol.

brian
cryptic dragons

villawolf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow thats cool. I've seen beardie tattoos at the shop, but never the actual tat on someone and NEVER so lifeline. Mainly its cartoonish and just the head. Awesome. People will be scared thinking you have your beardie attached to your leg. :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Illustrations are pretty amazing.

So, Brian, you are getting a beardie tat?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah i am going to get a life like tattoo of Dr. Evil. he is the first dragon i ever owned as a pet and i raised him from a baby so he has a special place in my heart and will have a special place on my skin. I am into tattoos and always have been. I currently have 10. Each tattoo is symbolic of important times or things in my life. He will be joining those ranks.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You should chat with my hubby. He feels the same way. He has 9 tats and all represent milestones in his life. When you have a moment, check out these sites. Let us know what you think:

www.tattales.com - feel free to post your story.
www.sinoftheskin.com - his forum is there

and a few others, I can't keep track ;D

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee, first off I love you, but I have 8 tattoos, but I think 9 tattoo websites...

2 of mine were taken from black and white and later made color, so I have been to the shop for 10 different periods of my life, but still only consider the count to be 8. Although the 8 are no small potatoes.

Villa, are you an artist? You reference "the shop" as if you were.

Cryptic, you need to chat up my forum on sinoftheskin.com - it needs much more help than this one :p Tattoo forums are hard to get off the ground. But that is where I am when I am not here, is builidng up my sites.

I don't want to step on my wife's forum here, but here is the list (I think I can remember all of them):

www.tattales.com - tattoo stories website and the first I owned
www.sinoftheskin.com - the meat of my content and where my tattoo forum resides
www.freetattoodesignideas.com - just a place to help out folks with some designs
www.celebritytattoo.info - a place I have been having a little bit of fun talking up celebrity tats
www.tattoos101.info - my busiest site currently at about 10k hits per day
www.mommytattoos.com - a site I bought because I love the idea, but it needs more moms showing off the ink they get to commemorate their kids
www.designmytattoo.info - another site to help people get some introductory info on getting their frist tat
www.tattooinformation.info - blah blah blah

I know there is a 9th that I can't remember...
...and about 5 more domains I am developing...

Talk to you all soon, either here or there ;D

MsMichRalla

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
wow thats alot of links lol! I have a few tattoos and will be checking them out. that is a cool tattoo although i think it could be a little more lifelike.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I personally don't have any, gotta preserve this alabaster skin of mine.... ;) However, my eldest has 3, and they are ...remarkable.
Brian, you gotta share hun !
Janie.

Latest posts