• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon still freaking out

Evil_axolotl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm not sure what to do anymore. I upgraded her enclosure and I thought that would stop her from cage surfing like this but I didn't. Idk what else is causing her the stress, she keeps scratching the sides and jumping on them? Her beard is black and she's showing very clear signs of stress

Attachments

• 20210607_092415.jpg
    20210607_092415.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm not sure what to do anymore. I upgraded her enclosure and I thought that would stop her from cage surfing like this but I didn't. Idk what else is causing her the stress, she keeps scratching the sides and jumping on them? Her beard is black and she's showing very clear signs of stress
Oh no! Sorry to hear you are having troubles. I'll let experts help you out as I'm a new mum with only 1 beardie experience. Not sure if someone has mentioned before this post, but does she have a dig box? I see a lot of experienced peeps asking about those for female beardies when they reach a certain age. They always ask if she might be gravid. Wish I could be of more help.

RastaMaDukes

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Try putting up a scenery wall for her to look at. Seems, in the pic, that she only has the walls to look at. My female, PUFF, doesn't seem to care. My male, FLASH, surfs the glass, sometimes they are bored and need to get out of the cage to really exercise...change of scenery... hope it helps.

Evil_axolotl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Try putting up a scenery wall for her to look at. Seems, in the pic, that she only has the walls to look at. My female, PUFF, doesn't seem to care. My male, FLASH, surfs the glass, sometimes they are bored and need to get out of the cage to really exercise...change of scenery... hope it helps.
Thank you!! I'll be getting a new background soon. I'll try to take her out more too

Evil_axolotl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh no! Sorry to hear you are having troubles. I'll let experts help you out as I'm a new mum with only 1 beardie experience. Not sure if someone has mentioned before this post, but does she have a dig box? I see a lot of experienced peeps asking about those for female beardies when they reach a certain age. They always ask if she might be gravid. Wish I could be of more help.
Thank you!! Do you know what age they usually need that? Also I will do my own research but what do you put in a dig box?

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
I know you didn’t have the correct uvb etc back in March, did you sort that all out?

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
So how long has it been set up? That will be playing a huge part in why your beardie is not right. I really hope he/she perks up.

Evil_axolotl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So how long has it been set up? That will be playing a huge part in why your beardie is not right. I really hope he/she perks up.
You mean how long has the uvb been set up? I'm sorry I worded it wrong, I don't have the uvb set up just yet but it *will* be set up how I was told. I just got her a new tank and now that I think about it that's maybe a reason why she's acting weird, but once I get the right uvb set up I really hope she'll be ok

Latest posts