• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon Sick?

Should I take Dracco to the vet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xjs13

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I have a 6-7month FEMALE old bearded dragon named draco in a Exo terra 37x18x18 bioactive environment. About 3ish weeks ago she started to go to a designated spot in the tank under a rock behind some sticks. Usually he would come out when the 100w bulb+uvb bulb comes on. Temps right. Now he stays there all the time even though day he will come out if I offer food (mealwarms,crickets,salad, and dubia roaches) and I soak her for about 20 mins every 5days ish. I keep her in there until she has a bowl movement, in which she does. Is she scared?? Is she sick??? Any help or guidance will help

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So I have a 6-7month FEMALE old bearded dragon named draco in a Exo terra 37x18x18 bioactive environment. About 3ish weeks ago she started to go to a designated spot in the tank under a rock behind some sticks. Usually he would come out when the 100w bulb+uvb bulb comes on. Temps right. Now he stays there all the time even though day he will come out if I offer food (mealwarms,crickets,salad, and dubia roaches) and I soak her for about 20 mins every 5days ish. I keep her in there until she has a bowl movement, in which she does. Is she scared?? Is she sick??? Any help or guidance will help
She could be “hibernating” bearded dragon will hibernate for a couple months. They will barley eat, poop, or come out of it’s hiding place. So maybe it’s that. Do some research on that and compare the symptoms