• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon Morph

aya2649

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey can anyone tell me the morph of this little guy?
The guy said it was red trans or just red
He also had a red hypo trans
But i cant recall what exactly he said this one was.
I would really like to know before i buy him that this guy wasnt just making something up!
He met him a reptile expo, he's seemed to be a really smart guy and knew his stuff but i wanna double check.
e26a90ad73dd6746398ea3beb5416f01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
Hey can anyone tell me the morph of this little guy?
The guy said it was red trans or just red
He also had a red hypo trans
But i cant recall what exactly he said this one was.
I would really like to know before i buy him that this guy wasnt just making something up!
He met him a reptile expo, he's seemed to be a really smart guy and knew his stuff but i wanna double check.
e26a90ad73dd6746398ea3beb5416f01.jpg

When you find out, please let me know. We also bought ours from a reptile expo and bit looks just like yours, only bigger now.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! I wish I could tell you what you have however that is not my area of knowledge.. This little one is beautiful!!

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Well he's definitely red. Mine are the everyday looking beardies. He's really cute though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I really don't know for sure about morph. There is one thing that is bothering me about the picture. The dragon is real dark and it reminds me of the darkness they get when they are kept on red sand and it's caked on to their body. I mean it could really be the dragon's color, but it looks a bit dull to me.

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
I realized that one is "redder" than mine too. Mine is not on sand and won't be. Too messy. Lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

aya2649

Bearded Dragon Egg
I really don't know for sure about morph. There is one thing that is bothering me about the picture. The dragon is real dark and it reminds me of the darkness they get when they are kept on red sand and it's caked on to their body. I mean it could really be the dragon's color, but it looks a bit dull to me.

I dont think so, he didnt look so dull in person. It might just ne the picture. Im suppose to pick him up today and i'll send a better then.
He really is pretty.
They also had zero there, that one was very pretty but way out of my price range.

aya2649

Bearded Dragon Egg
dfe2233c98391a099182a127f65f8d82.jpg

Here he is! Little baby Pyro!
He's in shed currently, so his colors are a bit duller than when i seen him at the Expo
He's beautiful though and i adore him.
The breeder wrote down all his dame and sire and his genes on this cup lid, which is really helpful. The breeder also said that he believes he will get really red as he grows.
33b51bb3910c0a9675a72442f444fc81.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Beautiful! I see it more in your picture. I saw the tail shed yesterday but now I can see that the rest of the body is shedding too. He's going to be gorgeous!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh he is such a cutie!! Looking forward to seeing how his colors develop

Latest posts