• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon left with no UVB light

mozzi3

Bearded Dragon Egg
I need some help!
I left for work this morning and turned on my lights however when I got home I realised the switch was stuck on my UVB light and hadn’t turned on, which means the UVB has been left off since 8pm the night before, I put it on for about 2 hours but didn’t want to disturb his schedule too much, will he be okay? I’m so upset and worried about him

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I need some help!
I left for work this morning and turned on my lights however when I got home I realised the switch was stuck on my UVB light and hadn’t turned on, which means the UVB has been left off since 8pm the night before, I put it on for about 2 hours but didn’t want to disturb his schedule too much, will he be okay? I’m so upset and worried about him
He's fine - dragons go survive a few days w/ out uvb

Latest posts