• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon In France

elvina

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi We recently moved to France from the UK and we are having trouble finding suppliers of Dubia Roaches other than large, which are too big for our beardie. I know that its a long shot but does anyone know of any French companies/breeders etc that sell and post dubias in France please? Thanks

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi We recently moved to France from the UK and we are having trouble finding suppliers of Dubia Roaches other than large, which are too big for our beardie. I know that its a long shot but does anyone know of any French companies/breeders etc that sell and post dubias in France please? Thanks
I usually don’t recommend getting roaches off ebay, but it seems like it’ll be ur only option, i cant find anyone who ships to France either, you might want to raise roaches, it’s important to have his food on hand , and you’ll save alot of money, id look on ebay every day/couple hours and see if anyone is selling a colony , good luck

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let me check w/ someone who might know and I will get back w/ you --

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
This is totally off topic, but how is france? I have always wanted to live over in the UK