• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Breeders Overseas?

Dgraf07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My husband and I are stationed overseas in germany and we have just bought our first two beardies to add to our family, but were looking to make it even bigger with more exotic beardies. The only problem is the only kind we can find are just regular beardies. Does anyone know of breeders in the Germany area?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know both bloodbank dragons and dachiu have overseas distributors. You would have to contact them to see who they are though.

Dgraf07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Perfect Blood Bank was one of the places i sent an email, they told us that its possible but they wont have a shipment out till next month and the prices and all that but they never said were we would pick them up. Now i guess its sit and wait for a reply :] thanks so much! :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
also you can contact fire and ice dragons. They have a overseas distributor as well.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what branch are yall in? My brother is Army he is currently assigned in Germany (well his wife is there he is in Afg)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think I have a link somewhere to a german breeder who deals with morphs let me check and see if I still have the link

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dgraf07 said:
We are both Airforce stationed in Ramstein :]

When I landed in Ramstein back in 08 (stopped there before hitting our connector to Kuwait, I was heading to Iraq at the time) I kept getting saluted cause apparently the folks there do not see many Navy guys and they apparently thought that my crow (our rank insignia) was the insignia for a o-6 lol. One guy I even heard say "dude that was the younged Colonel ever" haha

Dgraf07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hahah yeah that happens alot i just avoid navy uniforms when i see them so i dont have to risk looking stupid! I have another question for you all DUBIA ROACHES any info on breeding them and were i can get them over here?

Latest posts