• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

bearded acting funny

wildoafi3

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i just got a 1yr old bearded dragon from a friend. we had him checked out hes super healthy but when i moved him in to the tank(50g) he just stares at himself in the reflection and like jumps around the side of the tank.. is he just getting used to the new place? i have the temps right with a reg. house hold 100w for basking and a Fluorescent tube and small bulb for UVB stretched across the top.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It shouldn't take 2 long 4 him 2 get used to his new enclosure/extra space, just make sure that his lighting is a source for both UVA & UVB.

RavenRose

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My female used to act like that a lot but since i gave her some company she doesnt do that anymore.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
its only because he thinks its another beardie and hes trying to get to it,
try gettin a stick on background so that he cant see himself as it can torment them .

Latest posts