• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BDF "Beardie Scrapbook" -- READ!

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey hey hey!

So I had an idea. A beardie scrapbook! Not just the beardies -- you with your beardies and your other pets -- anything! (As long as it has something to do with a beardie :p )

I am pretty good at making this kind of thing, so please send in all your beardie pics for the scrapbook! When it's done I'll post it.

Mark

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Actually sounds like a decent project. Unsure exactly how you intend to lay it out or set it up, may well be worth a try, to see if there is enough member response & participation :D . Starting something like this, you have to be around often enough to take care of it ;) . Too many times, these things get started, then fall to the way side, as other priorities in life take over. Takes some commitment ;) .

One thing, this is a Bearded Dragon Forum, we do not wish it to filter off into other directions. So if it is to include photos of other pets & other off topic photos, please start it in the "Off Topic" or "Other Pets" sub-sections, if you go ahead with it. Thanks.

Question: If you go ahead with this, would you want the photo's & stories to be submitted on the forum or emailed to you? Either way would be fine.

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
that would be AWSOME for the forum, but like Germ said it takes some commitment. besides that would rock if you go along with it.

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hmm...submitted to me on the forum, that would do. Also, I agree, I'll just stick with beardies to keep it simple.

I have lots of free time, so I'd be willing to work on this project. Anyone would be free to help as well. I picture it as kind of a scrapbook, with large and small photos at all sorts of angles.

Anyhow, I'd like to give it a go if you guys are OK with me doing it. :D