• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BD Mirrors

Arlo

Bearded Dragon Egg
I haven’t seen this before but I thought I’d try it, Iv put a wee mirror in Arlos Viv and since she has spent the past hour looking at herself in it.

Attachments

• 78D58D3D-9E9A-4ADF-A642-42EE100D304B.jpeg
    78D58D3D-9E9A-4ADF-A642-42EE100D304B.jpeg
    818.4 KB · Views: 11

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I haven’t seen this before but I thought I’d try it, Iv put a wee mirror in Arlos Viv and since she has spent the past hour looking at herself in it.
I would take it out. It may look like fun and it is funny. But bearded dragon do not recognize there reflection. And they get very stressed and do somthing called window surfing

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I would take it out. It may look like fun and it is funny. But bearded dragon do not recognize there reflection. And they get very stressed and do somthing called window surfing
Yes definitely take out the mirror. They don't like other bearded dragons in the wild and they also can get stressed out and glass surf!

Latest posts