• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baths

LeslieA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi,
I posted on the intro forum about our new beardie. Is it ok to bathe her now or is she still too young? She does seem a little wary today. When I got back from work she was under her log and she's just kinda looking at us. I wouldn't want to rush her but I thought I would ask.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
daily baths for babies is very important as they dehydrate easily.. warm water up to the shoulders with a cloth under neath her for traction. she may not like it at first but it'll growe on her

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just agreeing that daily baths are a good idea for beardies under 6 months of age...the water should be as warm as a human baby's bath water. Around 95F.

Also, your beardie may be experiencing a bit of relocation stress. It can happen when you bring a beardie home. They need to go through an adjustment period and get used to you.

Latest posts