• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Basic advice please

Andrea webb

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi. I bought a German giant 2 weeks ago. He's 2 and a half years old and just fabulous. He loves to be out, running round the floor and exploring. But....he turns his nose up at greens, only eats hoppers and red grapes. Any advice??

Mellie24

Hatchling Dragon
I would just keep offering them to him each day, when my spike goes off them I don't give him any roaches for a few days and he gets hungry and eats them

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Keep offering the greens, he'll come around. My girl is a little over a year and she will eat her bugs and blueberries but every once in awhile I catch her eating some greens.

TarynLee

Hatchling Dragon
You could try hand feeding the greens with tongs or your fingers and move them around a bit in front of him so he finds them exciting looking :) mine is much better about eating greens if I do this

Latest posts