• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

backgrounds

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i currently have newspaper for a background seeing how my beardie is young i wanted to pick the best background what kinds of backgrounds do you guys recommend and what is the best site that has the best backgrounds to select from. i want something like a australian background set up or forestry kind

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
you could always make your own 3-D background! I have done this a few times with amazing results. they also look very nice! It's relatively easy to do and you can make it how you want it to look! If you want to go this rout you can message me or reply on here for help on how to do it and i'm glad to help!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Go with a background that you and your beardie will like, lol ;) I've been thinking about making one with a Star Wars theme :D

Latest posts