• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Backgrounds?!

Sidthebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! Looking to make a background for our beardie, as the one we have is being eaten by crickets. But he loves it too much to give it up. He spends 90% of his day on it, including sleeping on it!! We know how to make one and are looking Into making one. But have any of you ever made one thankyou?!

dragonwagon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here's what I do:
1. Measure and cut a piece of foam to how you would like it. Glue things on, carve, and make it look nice.

2. Put multiple layers of grout/water mixture all over background. I mix the grout with a glue sealant called great bond, so I only do 2-3 layers.

3. Paint.

4. Seal.

5. Let it dry for a few days, and then you are all done!

Sidthebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here's what I do:
1. Measure and cut a piece of foam to how you would like it. Glue things on, carve, and make it look nice.

2. Put multiple layers of grout/water mixture all over background. I mix the grout with a glue sealant called great bond, so I only do 2-3 layers.

3. Paint.

4. Seal.

5. Let it dry for a few days, and then you are all done!
Thankyou! That's the rough plan we had. But still worried about the crickets eating it?! As that's the problem at the moment? Will they get trough it

Latest posts