• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back to the Terrible Twos! Again!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie's back to her terrible twos again (or typical beardie behavior)...

Let's see, for two days, she's been getting some mustard greens. (Now I know that is her 'unfavorited greens and that's all I had for now.) (I got her some turnip greens now, her favorite.) Anyways, she scattered her greens around the plate to make it look like she had eaten. Then I'd give her her about 10 crickets, maybe less. She'd eat those and ignore the rest of her greens.

Next day: She did it again, making it look like she's eaten her greens. (Getting the same amount of crickets again.) LOL.

Today: I gave her some turnip greens and said, "Now, Allie. You have to eat your greens because you're not getting any crickets til you do." She gave me the infamous 'Stink Eye' glare. Well, when I went up there to check on her, she had eaten all (I mean all of her turnip greens that was on her plate this morning.) and then she got her usual 10 crickets.

LOL! :p

The other day, we just did some massive spring cleaning of my mother's room. She needed my help. So I helped her out. After finishing the room, I bought Allie to spend some time with us. Grandma broke a nail and I let Allie down. I told her to go visit MomMom and give her a kiss. Well, Allie ran to MomMom and gave her a big kiss on her finger. Then she ran back to me with a huge smile on her face. LOL!

Tonight, I've got a sprawled out Allie on my chest, tail hanging out of the blanket and sound asleep. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Makes me wonder if she's really one and half. Kind of makes me wonder if she's also got a little gerbil in her. I had a gerbil that used to sit on my chest and while typing, he'd jump from my chest to the keyboard. He'd type a letter and look up to see what he's written. Allie loves the keyboard and she'll lay on it for heat. Well, the thing is: She'll jump on it and type letters that don't make sense. She'll be staring at her 'typing' for the longest time and don't move. Maybe I ought to teach her how to type. Then she'll be the first typing beardie ever known to man. :) LOL! She even makes it hard to type anything much if she's sprawled out against the whole keyboard. LOL :p

Latest posts