• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

back grounds for 40 gal?

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looking for a background for my 40 gal, where do they sell nice ones? I the only thing the petstore had was fish tank under water and plain blue...I want something fun! Also do they sell side images for the sides of the tank? any idea as to what I could use on the sides? Thanks!

Carmil07

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I got mine from ebay.....maybe worth a try? I've seen people use the same background for back and sides I've just put mine across the back. Pics are in here If you wanna see ;) x

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
if you do find some backgrounds again dont be like me and only check on side incase you didnt... some of them have weird things... like on 1 side it would be salt water fish tank and on the other was a desert scene for reptiles i found that out after being mad for awhile ;)

Christina Doukas

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I found one at Petco, for a 40 gal breeder tank. It's desert on one side, aquatic on the other. Just get it longer, so it covers the sides as well. I've done that will all three of my tanks.

Latest posts