• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby vs. adult photos

magpie

Hatchling Dragon
Dexter came from Petsmart. She was marked "fancy". Luci is just a regular dragon from Petco.
Wow, I've never heard of the fancy morph before! Petsmart must bring them in from rare breeders. ;)
(Please tell me you call her fancypants.)

We won't tell Luci that he's just a normal dragon, not quite elevated to fancy status. Heh heh
The "normal" ones still have really nice patterns and it looks like there is some deep red on Luci's back. It looks nice with that gray.

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
cd75910da6ea4277bbc1ba5f374ed501.jpg
92fd20d6e1af144e66273b4f56f08cba.jpg
916fdc888c30c3b1440239e55d4560b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it a natural color or does he/she have specific patterning? He/she looks great!!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
I love seeing all of these pictures [emoji33][emoji7]
Here's another couple I took a couple days ago from my baby girl Safira.
The one that looks green is photoshopped lol
7e61fd5f010077cf469a6e880b01d404.jpg
887d4d65f1bcba8469a1c9796d88bf75.jpg
4af3e0f31d70adb14ffcae5a1d771e2d.jpg
6251f252c015cf4325471c66f2824b4e.jpg
45cb1dc97a91378f461f7b01e22a5eff.jpg

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah, she said that in post #18.

I love the name Safira! I really like the photoshopped pic.
I seen the post lol, just aknowleging it lol. And yeah her name is in Portuguese, It translates to Sapphire.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow, I've never heard of the fancy morph before! Petsmart must bring them in from rare breeders. ;)
(Please tell me you call her fancypants.)

We won't tell Luci that he's just a normal dragon, not quite elevated to fancy status. Heh heh
The "normal" ones still have really nice patterns and it looks like there is some deep red on Luci's back. It looks nice with that gray.
I got all 3 of mine at Petco and 2 are normals and my youngest is a leatherback priced at the common pricetag!!

Mark the Mailman

Hatchling Dragon
Nope sometimes I really think they have no clue what they have...

Sugar was a "fancypants", not your regular old $50 dragon but a whopping $75 from Petsmart!
For all the negative pub these stores get, i was impressed by this store. The girl that sold her to me put her on hold so i could return the next day after i had my setup ready and fed her 2 wax worms to aid her transition.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It’s natural I think the sticker said leatherback but I’m not shure he’s my first. I’ll get a pic once he sheds, it should be in the next week or so

You'll know if he's a leatherback by his scales.. If he has small scales that are smooth instead of spiny and poky then yes he's a leatherback but if he's got bumpy texture on his back that would be a common dragon..

Leisl Seigler

Hatchling Dragon
This is Smaug’s growth over 5-6 months! I think he’s a pastel of some kind..yellow maybe? I’m not totally sure.