• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby leo

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So leo has muscle tremors. I give him crickets and veggies but he's not eating the veggies. I've tried putting them to his mouth. Putting worms on them. Dusting them off with calcium. Should I leave him in there with only his veggies until he eats?

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
BeardieXO is Leo a bearded dragon named Leo or a leopard gecko (commonly called leos)?

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He's STILL not eating greens I have no clue what to do about these muscle tremors?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry about not getting any responses sooner. Have you tried baby food squash, green beans, chicken or turkey and turkey broth, mixed together to create a slurry. Add vitamins and calcium to the mix. The baby might not be able to eat greens. You can even put the greens in the blender and add some fresh filtered water or bottled spring water into the mix too. That way he'll have some more nutrition. The muscle tremors could be a sign of anything. Have an exotic vet look him over and how is he overall? Pooping, UVB, all the tank's info.

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So when I blend it all up I put it in his regular food bowl to see if he eats it? His muscle tumors have gotten a little better. He's pooping normally, the tank has the right basking temp, UVB light is brand new. I think he just isn't getting enough vitamins because he's not eating any greens. I started dusting his crickets off with multi vitamins so he's getting better, but still no greens

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gutload the crickets with the greens so that way he'll be getting nutrition from them. Dab some on his nose and see if he laps it up.