• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby Bjorn the bearded dragon

Ollie7

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey I recently bought a new bearded dragon on Saturday it’s Monday now and I haven’t been able to feed him any veggies and struggling to get him to hand feed any tips?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey I recently bought a new bearded dragon on Saturday it’s Monday now and I haven’t been able to feed him any veggies and struggling to get him to hand feed any tips?
You need to make sure your husbandry is spot on -- NO coils for a UVB they cant utilize the calcium D3 hes getting w/ a coil --- surface basking temps need to be 105-110 for a baby up to 6 months of age and that needs to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- this is crucial to the over all health and behavior of your dragon-- w / out it he wont survive --- they will go thru relocation stress but he needs to be eating something --- what are you trying to hand feed? BSFL are a great staple for a baby -- NO meal worms they are too harsh on babies stomachs - his main diet is protein ---- crickets dubia roaches I recommend those or the BSFL or silk worms are all good staple insects - they need to be dusted w/ calcium D3 5 x per week lightly coated and one time per feeding - babies need to be fed 2-3 times per day w/ salads offered --- they usually dont eat a lot of salad - you can use the BSFL as lures to the salad bowl -- if you want links to good UVB's I can post 3 of them --

Latest posts