• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

baby and adult dragon colors.

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
so im thinking about getting another dragon. I have seen tons of pics and stories from other sites about dragons growing up to look nothing like they did when they were babies. Some of them started out bright red and ended up brown and some started brown and ended up orange. does any one know if there is a way to tell what the dragon will look like as an adult or is it just luck of the draw.

ravenwolf

Juvenile Dragon
I think if you speak to a beardie breeder they can definitely tell you a rough idea of what they will end up like however i totally get what you mean about it being the luck of the draw, my friends beardie started off looking normal sandy brown and is now a gorgeous citrus yellow colour :)

Latest posts