• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

babies first bath

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
This afternoon I thought hmm they've been here for 12 days Charlie's half shed and Nibbler started to shed today so maybe it's time for a bath :eek: So I went and got a large cat litter tray from the shop to bathe them in. Tonight when I cleaned their viv's I got some water ready and as their area was cleaned put them in the water to play for a while. Charlie hated it lol he just stood rigid and wouldn't move but when it was Nibblers turn he seemed to really enjoy it he splashed and climbed and then did a huge poop in the water...not the nicest thing to witness but that's just another 'you know your a lizard owner when...you have to fish poop out of the water' haha I decided against using the bath or the sink for the first time as I wanted them to feel safe and be able to see their viv's they are still settling in after all but the warm water helps with their shed so I didn't really want to wait any longer especially with Charlie it's been a week and his tail has still not started to peel, it's definitely ready it's very dull so now hopefully it will start.

Latest posts