• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

autunm acting strange

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
i came home today and went down stares to feed my girl and saw she was hiding under this rock i have for her...it looked as if she was digging but wasnt sure...i moved the rock and she was awake but she only ate two smallish crickets and moved very slow very very slow so it made me scared so i put the rock back and waited awhile ti feed her again and found her to her in the same thing again but she didnt at all this time i thought maybe she is about to shed but she acts different when she is about to shed her poop has been good but correct me if i am wrong but the urane in her poop is white fairly big but a little yellow i give her plenty of veggies...does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong i am a little nervous:(

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
I know no one replied but she is okay! she stop acting how she was thankfully i guess it was just that time in her life where natural instinks (if i spelt that right) took over her and she ate some more too!:);):p

Latest posts