• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Austin Texas, 1 yr old Male Bearded Dragon

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
hiccuponmahhand.jpg

I love him to death, but my other dragon is a female and I cant house the two together and can't take care of two different dragons in different tanks. Its too stressful. I'm asking for a small rehoming fee, he's about a year old.

You can email me at [email protected]
or text me at 512 565 8973

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@Cate...perhaps you can post a pic of the 'full setup' that you are offering with him? Also how old is the Beardie you are trying to Re-Home. The reason I am asking for this info is because the beardie you have in the pic appears to be too old to be in a 20 gallon tank. A potential buyer needs to know if the 'setup' they are getting is truly 'Full" and adequate for the beardie they are getting in the deal or if they are going to have to go out and purchase a new enclosure right off the bat. 40 gallon breeder tanks which are the minimum recommended size enclosure for an adult beardie cost in the neighborhood of $100 or more in most pet shops for instance.
I am by no means trying to derail you finding a good home for your beardie but when someone states Full Setup someone might assume that they wont have to purchase anything additional and that they are getting everything the BD needs to be healthy and thrive:)

Thanks and Enjoy Your Day;-)

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
@Cate...perhaps you can post a pic of the 'full setup' that you are offering with him? Also how old is the Beardie you are trying to Re-Home. The reason I am asking for this info is because the beardie you have in the pic appears to be too old to be in a 20 gallon tank. A potential buyer needs to know if the 'setup' they are getting is truly 'Full" and adequate for the beardie they are getting in the deal or if they are going to have to go out and purchase a new enclosure right off the bat. 40 gallon breeder tanks which are the minimum recommended size enclosure for an adult beardie cost in the neighborhood of $100 or more in most pet shops for instance.
I am by no means trying to derail you finding a good home for your beardie but when someone states Full Setup someone might assume that they wont have to purchase anything additional and that they are getting everything the BD needs to be healthy and thrive:)

Thanks and Enjoy Your Day;-)
Thank you! I can't sell the tank so I took that out of the post, but the dragon is about a year old. He needs a bigger tank than 20gal, I agree. ;__;

Latest posts