• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

as promised updated Slyder pics.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Little pooer has grown 3/4 inch in just one week!!!! He is shedding again less than a month after his last shed. I know I am not crazy now. He is getting more yellow and red with each shed.

100_1167.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1171.jpg

He decided to jump off the sofa and run across the house so no more pics.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
he is getting big. measured him today and he was at 12 5/8 big jump from last week. No wonder he is shedding already

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Don't know. I am guessing 4-6 months. He is 12 5/8 inches as of tonight.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He was very emaciated and dehydrated when I got him so he is playing catch up on his growing. But he is growing fast now. Just last week he was 11 3/4 inches. This is his second shed in less than a month so he is on the fast track to catching up.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Good to hear that he's catching up! I had somewhat the same problem as my babies. I got them at 2 months old (at least I was told), and was given false information. So for a month or so, they weren't living life that great. But then I found this one pet store that specializes in reptiles, and finally got some correct information. Since then, my little ones have been growing crazy fast - 1/2 an inch a week!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow he looks amazing from your original pics....what a lucky little guy to have you as a mommy !!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you. He has come such a long way from when I first got him. I am lucky to have him. He is my little baby and b/c of his poor state when I got him it has helped with the bonding.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
These pictures are already outdated. He shed is legs, tail and half his face and has gotten some really beautiful orange tones.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
These pictures are already outdated. He shed is legs, tail and half his face and has gotten some really beautiful orange tones.

Then you should have named him Dell....as a lot of electronics are obsolete almost as soon as they're released. LOL!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Slyder pics

Now that the shed is about 98% done here are Slyder's new colors. I might be a little bias since he is my baby but he is getting some beautiful color to him!!!
100_1198.jpg

100_1197.jpg

And here is the Beardie line dance
100_1185.jpg

Latest posts