• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

as promised updated pics

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol they are 2.5 or so weeks old now lol. Have yall seen enough of em yet?
anyway. Took some photos outside today figured id share.
IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

And a group photo
IMG_0348.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, I know I can never tire of baby pics or any beardie pic, for that matter! Keep them coming. :D

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
They are looking nicer and nicer with every pic :) Are you planning on holding any back?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the leatherback in the incubator art to be hatching soon. I candled the egg today and he was fidgeting around woooo

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh YES ! Baaby piccctureeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss! lol...
Love those faces !
Janie...
*sneaks in the house to watch the new baby fidget...*
;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
tim these babies wont leave me until they hit 8-12 weeks. I want to see them through a few sheds and what not.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
2 of them are spoken for anyway. So i have to "let them go"
I just want them to be larger so i can judge how fast they will grow and how their colors/genetics will pan out.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*wraps a warm sisterly arm around Brian's shoulders and gives a tight squeeze* I'm here for you brother!
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
everyone is shedding right now. i will post up new pics of them once they are finished (ps i think Bella is gravid again, cant believe it if she is considering how long it was between the two clutches)

Latest posts