• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Are Spring Greens and Collard Greens the Same?

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Just a quick question, are they the same? in U.K supermarkets i've only seen spring greens available and assume they are the same thing just with a different name than the U.S?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm afraid not. Collards are thick dark green, veined leaf.

Collard Greens
greens.JPG

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Mine doesn't seem to like collards green. Turnip green and mustard greens. He likes romaine lettuce. It romaine ok for him go eat how the spring mix

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
u can also try dandelion greens as well. my dragon LOOOOOVES him some dandelion greens! but variety is best, so mix it up!!! most younger dragons take awhile 2 really dig in2 their salads. on the other hand, some beardies can be quite pickey eaters!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
u can also try dandelion greens as well. my dragon LOOOOOVES him some dandelion greens! but variety is best, so mix it up!!! most younger dragons take awhile 2 really dig in2 their salads. on the other hand, some beardies can be quite pickey eaters!
Mine don't like dandelion greens too much :( they pick it out.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I have brought 200 danlelion seeds but been so busy I haven't gotton planted in my little pot

Latest posts