• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Are Jell-Os' lights set up correctly?

BugLove007

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, I just want to make sure his lights are set up correctly and he has enough shade area? I got his new UVB fixture today. :)

Attachments

• set.jpg
    set.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 40
  • setu.jpg
    setu.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 37
  • setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 35
  • setupp.jpg
    setupp.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 36
  • setuppp.jpg
    setuppp.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 35

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, yes they are positioned correctly. That appears to be a 55 gallon? If so, be sure the dragon can get within 8inches of the uvb light. Placing a log or climbing rock will achieve this. At the same time make sure your temps are correct.

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
looks good. only recommendation i would have would be to move the basking spot towards the center of the uvb bulb as this is where they put out the most uvb.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I would mount that UVB inside the enclosure by securing it to the roof of the screen lid. They only get 100 degrees so I wouldn't worry about any accidents with it in there too. Food for thought.

Latest posts