• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arcadia 12% In The US?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm seeing the 5% and 8% but not the 12%... That would be the bomb though...

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had a link that went to the 12% let me see if I can find it. Or possibly they went out of stock. If I can find one, I'm getting it for Magellan

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm...looking at their reviews they don't look that great. Look like I will have to find another place that maybe stocks the Arcadia and will ship here

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got charged a rather largew tax for bringing it into the us, so let me know what u find out

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Supposedly this distributor had them in the US already but upon some research they seem like a crappy unreliable company

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I came across one or two distributors that SAID they had them here, turns out they had to order them from what I believe was canadian supplier. When they got charged the surprise import charge or found out about it they weren't so easy to work with

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That sucks. I really wanted to give em a try. I might have to see if anyone I know is going over to the UK anytime soon.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've heard the same thing... I would love to have those 12% in all the dragons enclosures...

So, I guess we either order from Europe and pay.. or just wait and use what is available here...

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It cost me 38.00 each to get the bulb in here and i didn't actually do that above board (kwim). I found little to no difference in the visual or CBD level in it and the repti sun. Although I will say that i expected to.

Latest posts