• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anybody wanna Breed their Female? (Fort Collins, colorado)

BuddyTheBeardedDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all, I was just thinking and I need to breed buddy before he gets too old. I've raised hatchlings and adult beardies for over a decade, and he is by far the healthiest, friendliest, and most musclebound dragon I've ever had the pleasure of raising and training. I love that darn dragon. If any of you have an adult female you'd like to breed, please let me know and we can figure it out. I'll incubate the eggs and even care for the female during the process if you'd like. Also, I only plan on doing one clutch. Any more than one or two and it's been too hard on the females I've bred in the past. Here's a photo of the studly buddy :) Let me know, thanks! Mike-cell: 303-704-7789
DSCN3994.JPG

Latest posts