• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

any western canadians ? beardys need help asap

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
There is a lady on one of the local reptile sites i use and has 2 beardys for free she says she doesnt have time for them anymore however one has a limp arm she said she cant walk on it and there is no tension in it, from what she is saying it sounds like MBD , she hasnt been answering many questions about lighting and calcium so thinking she doesnt care nor have the knowledge she needed in the 1st place, im really outta space here as its breeding season and im packed with leos and my beardy already if anyone is in the bc area in canada and want to rescue these 2 get back to me. she said the 2nd one is perfectly fine however if its mbd in the other one chances are this one has it as well maybe just not as advanced. please research this illness if you dont know , it is alot of work to take on. I have no idea on sexes I believe she said one female one male.

Latest posts