• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any review on this enclosure?

ryanaesm

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys so i am currently looking around for a extra large enclosure for my 7 -8 month beardie. I already have a large enclosure but its not up to the job its starting to become loose at parts and allowing heat to escape. He is going to be a big boy so wanting a larger enclosure as i am not stuck for space, I am from the uk and most of the enclosures for sale online seem to be all the same on each website, Any advice or what have you guys bought and is working well.

Here is a link to the one i am thinking of purchasing.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi guys so i am currently looking around for a extra large enclosure for my 7 -8 month beardie. I already have a large enclosure but its not up to the job its starting to become loose at parts and allowing heat to escape. He is going to be a big boy so wanting a larger enclosure as i am not stuck for space, I am from the uk and most of the enclosures for sale online seem to be all the same on each website, Any advice or what have you guys bought and is working well.

Here is a link to the one i am thinking of purchasing.

Nice tank --- why are there no knobs on the door for opening it -- unless there are indents in the doors I am not seeing -- its a 120 gallon tank so that is a good size for the dragon --- you will need to make sure you have the basking lamp no closer than 6 inches from the basking decor since everything will need to go inside the tank along w/ your UVB make sure your getting a 12% bulb or a T 5 -- you will need to have the distance 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor piece ---- digital probe thermometers 2 for actual basking temps -- I am using something similar to what you have only mine does not have a solid wood top it has a stainless steel screen -- here is a pic of what I am using
www.zenhabitats.com I am using the PVC its very light weight

Latest posts