• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any one take... Bath naps ?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So, lately I can't get restful sleep, don't know why. so today, woke up at 7:30, had to be at work at 8.... Got home, drew a bath ( after doling out some cleaning and feeding instructions) dribbled in some aroma therapy oils, grabbed the book of the moment, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Woke up totally refreshed, after 2 hours ;)

Does anyone else do this ?
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i can honestly say i have not laid in a bathtub (with water in it there were nights where i drank a lot and past out in a tub) since i was 16. Showers are just so much faster lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maybe it is a female comfort thing, and I'm not EVEN going to the drinking from the tub.....*shuddders*
Janie.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Janie and the rest, it may sound Gay so no homo and sorry if I offended some, no questions from me and don't ask don't tell, but I LOVE MY BATHS!!!!!! And ill be the first to admit it!!! Sorry I don't do the oils and girly things like that but I did read a few times and zonked out!! Sorry im rambling.....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah, but the oils can help ! James' mother was kind enough to give us ( the whole family) a variety of oils to use for massage and baths as well as lotions. Both my boys use em ;) NOT GAY !
Just... using natures' wonderful pharmacopoeia to deal with every day issues.
Native Americans even made unguents just for the Warriors and Chiefs !
Ever think of them as Gay ? (My apologies to any who may be offended by said statements, I respect all people for who they are, not what they are ;) ).
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Seriously, no revoking of Man privileges, not on the first offense at least!
Janie.
I think we need some ....female input on this one ;)

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm a newbie on the forum..but I don't think a guy taking baths is a bad thing. I'm just happy he's bathing..the same can not be said for some men I've walked passed. EEWWWW...STINK! I'll give them a break though it's summer. ;D

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
As the mother of 3 teenage boys I agree with the just bath thing.... I don't care if it's a bath, shower, hose, soap and water.... But please just bath....

As for the bath/relaxing thing, before I had children...oh my that was a long time ago (16 years)... I loved a good bath with candles and music to relax and go off to sleep.. But with kids came to many things to do and not enough time to do them all in... But those are fond memories...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm thinking that if you have a 15+ year old, that one, male or female can tend to the younger ones long enough for you to take a bath nap ;)
Janie.
You gotta do, what you gotta do ;)

Latest posts