• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

any help would be appreciated

findabhair19

Bearded Dragon Egg
I currently have my BD Spyro in a 55gallon tank with a 150w intense basking light on the hot side temps are 95-105 in the basking area, i have a regular white light 100w bulb on the cool side temps are 75-85. I currently have a red infrared bulb on at night until my CHE arrives in the mail and a coil UVB that Spyro came with which I am also replacing with a repti-sun 10.0 tube however I am not sure what type of ballast is a better choice, my local Canadian Tire has a standard one that i can mount in the tank or there is this one
http://www.petsandponds.com/en/reptile-supplies/c195349/p17075263.html
which i would have to order but is basically the same price. I cannot find a under counter mount that is long enough as i want at least a 24" tube so that it covers half of the tank. Any help would be great.

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
I shop for a lot of supplies at www.beardeddragon.co they have just about anything you could want. Fixtures much cheaper...shipping and packaging is good. They are associated with Rioreptiles and Yellow Room Reptiles. Just a FYI sorry if I'm not supposed to refer to other websites. This one is really helpful to me tho.

Latest posts