• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ant smashers

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
So, I saw a video on youtube that showed a beardie trying to eat the ants on the game 'Ant smashers' on iphone and I wondered if Rocky would do the same thing. So, I tried it and he was going after those ants pretty good. He smashed a couple, but then I felt bad b/c he was smacking his nose on the phone trying to get them. But, it was funny!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, that one has been out for about a year or so, pretty much went Viral. Would be funny in real life though ...

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
I saw the same video(well, very similar) except it was with a Toad! It was adorable! I felt kind of bad though because they probably got all confused as to why nothing was going in their tummy hehehe ;)

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
:p I'm so glad i'm not the only one that tried it. It would take so long to get his attention on it that the game would end. He did get a couple but I felt bad too so I stopped.

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
Pheniox is too wise for the game, but silly Arizona was attacking all of the bugs .lol so then I gave her a feast and she was satisfied !

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
I just showed puff this game and she just looked at it for a second then up at me like I was crazy for putting my phone in her face

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I dnt mean 2 sound a bit of a kill joy but I think its cruel. They think they r catchin food and getting nothin. :(

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
Thats too funny! Sydney is too smart for that, she'll know but im pretty sure if I could get ruger to sit still long enough he'd go for them.

Theyd ofcourse get a nice treat after that, cant totally leave them hanging...I'd feel bad lol

Latest posts