• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another new beardy addition

ravenwolf

Juvenile Dragon
So yet again I found myself looking at the local website advertisements for pets, I do go on there from time to time mainly to try and get a bargain from some of the equipment being sold but I can't help it when there's a creature in need......especially when I have space and especially when I have been considering getting a baby beardy.

That's how we found Twix, named by my husband Twix was living with a female in a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft viv and had recently been sexed as a male so the owner needed "to get rid of him urgently" - I enquired and even though he wasn't a tiny baby I couldn't resist helping him.

He is about 9 months old roughly, is missing a couple of nails which could possibly be attributed to the high viv he was kept in, but could also be attributed to being housed with another dragon. Overall he seems healthy, but the fecal test will be getting sent off shorty as with my other rescues to check for anything but once thats all done I can enjoy the next 5/10/15 years with them :)

I will post a pic later today as he is just beginning to come out of his shell

Latest posts