• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

And....we got our first head bob!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Guess it's time to watch these two more closely! We have Dexter and Luci out running in the front room and Dexter was watching Luci run around the room and when he stopped she started towards him, FAST. She got about 6 inches away, I got up to grab her and Luci started to head bob and showed his beard and then ran away!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh we tried Diego and Boris together once. It didnt end very gud. There was head bobbing from Boris arm waving from Diego. Boris was very bkack bearded n wen for Diego and got him on the back of the head. Thankfully Diego wasnt hurt but it just means that we cnt let them near each other. We get them out at the sqme time and just go in different rooms with them. ;) betta to b safe than sorry :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The room is pretty big so most of the time Luci is running around on the floor and Dexter doesn't even know because she's on the couch or somewhere else. I'm so glad I don't have real kids to keep up with! Watching Luci to make sure he doesn't get lost, watching Dexter to make sure she doesn't go after Luci and watching Sasha the cat so she doesn't get either of them. It's exhausting!

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Mine are weird, they hate being alone. I had to start bathing them in groups just to get then to calm down. If I try taking one out they just try and go home UNLESS they have a friend with them.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter is 18 months and my first beardie so she is VERY spoiled and maybe a little jealous of who her mommy spends time with. She's always watched him with me very closely this is the first time she ever tried to interact with him. Luci on the other hand is 6 months old and oblivious to the dangers around him. He would walk right up to her, lick her and run away. In his head there is to much to do and so little time to do it!

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
For the most part when Steiner or Beatrix is out of their viv alone they get extremely mobile but out together they are very mellow and just chill with me.

Latest posts