• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ameillia says hi

dragonlover45

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone Todd and Ameillia again! She says hi, haha We'er saying hey and we got some pics up on my blog! also go to youtube, and type in http://youtube.com/raptortodd! two videos yay! the first video was taken only two days after i got Ameillia.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes welcome welcome. dont mind tom and his blahblahblah he is a on a 9 day vacation bender lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Todd. Cute video. What is Ameillia devouring?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hewllooooooo todddd... Helllloooo ameilliaaaaaaa !
That's to make up for Tom's blah blah blah... He is a man of few words, and lotsa looks ;)
Janie :D

dragonlover45

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey thanks for all the welcomes and nice comments :)

Renee: Ameillia is eating a meal worm from my fingers :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's what I thought. I don't want to open a can of worms here...no pun intended :), but mealworms are not recommended for bearded dragons, especially one that small. Their outer coat is tough for the beardie to breakdown and digest. It can cause all sorts of issues, the main one - impaction.

I would stick with crickets for a dragon that small. As a general rule, all food for beardies less than 1 year old should be no larger than the space between their eyes. That includes proteins and salad (mustard greens, collard greens, carrot tops, squash, berries, peppers, snow peas, hibiscus, etc).

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like to stay on the side of caution and avoid them altogether.

Latest posts