• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Am I the only one who does this..News Bearded Dragons are the new drug

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
Iv always wanted a reptile but my mum disliked them now i live with my bf and he had never even held a beardie before we went to pick gucci up now hes just as crazy as me lol we talk to her and ...... hes talking to her right now lol there amazing so glad other people are the same lol

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
you are not alone. steven is everything to me and i spoil him/her rotten. :) my dog rocky gets real jealous. sometimes rocky will sit next to me watching steven in his/her viv. if you can't beat them might as well joint them. :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
I havent had Chaos for a week yet, and my lil man and I LOVE him! Even my son's dad has gotten a little interested in him and lil man and I talk to Chaos like he's human at times..lol I do stay watching his tank when I am home and have a free moment..it's comical at times actually. Where we stay we can't have dogs which we love and every time we went into pet store to see the puppies getting schooled we would stop in the reptile section and watch the dragons:) I have six brothers so growing up they were all about reptiles so I am NOT new to the reptile world, just beardies!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, I'm Erin and I'm a reptile addict!
It's been 15 minutes since I stared at an enclosure..
I don't know if I could go 15 minutes... maybe that's why I hide in my room. When I'm not staring at the enclosures I'm peeking in the incubator to see if the oldest clutch is ready to hatch yet!

jeremy green

Hatchling Dragon
I also find myself staring off into the clouds thinking about what I should buy for my beardie next. I also talk about him a lot to my coworkers. I hope I don't get on their nerves with my bearded dragon addiction.

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
I just ranted the other day about my husband not understanding me when it comes to the beardie.. to me it's like having a 3rd child. You've got to feed them, bath them, cuddle with them :p, etc. My husband thinks I spend too much money and too much time researching and studying up on The Liz. I told him it's a big commitment and I just want to make sure that The Liz has everything s/he needs to flourish. We got it for the kids, but I am the one who takes care of it in every way so I'm claiming it as mine :D. When we get a house where we have more room we are definitely investing in at least one other beardie..

Pat B

Super Moderator
I just ranted the other day about my husband not understanding me when it comes to the beardie.. to me it's like having a 3rd child. You've got to feed them, bath them, cuddle with them :p, etc. My husband thinks I spend too much money and too much time researching and studying up on The Liz. I told him it's a big commitment and I just want to make sure that The Liz has everything s/he needs to flourish. We got it for the kids, but I am the one who takes care of it in every way so I'm claiming it as mine :D. When we get a house where we have more room we are definitely investing in at least one other beardie..
Beardies do take a lot of time and money in the beginning. We are trying to replicate their desert environment and to do that you have to have the correct equipment. But they are so darn cute and fun to play with....they certainly are different from a cat or a dog....they stay put in their viv!! Get the kids involved in helping you....it is a good responsibility if they are old enough....:rolleyes: Have fun and keep at it!! :confused:

Latest posts