• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Am I crazy?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Since Slyder is becoming more healthy I am seeing new things with him everyday. The new one I have noticed since putting a UVB light on him is that his belly that is normally white/cream burns dark brown with black lines when he gets stress or mad.

Having a fun time getting an accurate temperature because he is using the prob for a pillow. He is stretching his neck over to where the probe is next to his perch and resting his head on it and taking a nap. :) After he decided it was a pillow I checked and it went down 2 degrees

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Did you ever consider buying a temp gun? Mine was about $35 after shipping. It works very well and is accurate.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He moved off the prob and I was able to get my reading. Guess because it was new he had to inspect it. I figured I would try the prob over the gun for cost sake right now. Now that he is not resting his head on it it is working good

Latest posts