• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Almost done

Portmanmike

Juvenile Dragon
It's looking I just want a few more plants
image.jpg

Portmanmike

Juvenile Dragon
I put a wifi speaker that plays the sounds of Australia he seems to like it any one tried doing that

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Looks good! Don't put anymore plants in, you want him to have floor space to move. I have a shelf/ledge in one of my tanks, Luci loves it! For some reason my girls always like to try to get up as high in their tank as possible.

Never thought of playing "sounds of Australia". We used to just turn on sports talk radio during the day when we weren't home so Dexter would think there were people home. If she could talk she could tell you all the stats on all the players for all the Chicago sports teams!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks good! I like it A LOT! I've not thought of playing sounds for my animals but I think it's a cute idea and I'm not surprised that he likes it! Nice work!

Latest posts