• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"Almost Done" update

Toy Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
The items I wanted to order last week to finish up my beardie enclosure, now has to wait until next week to be ordered. Had to use the extra money for kids school clothes, but on a better note... that's out the way now so I will be getting my stuff by the end of next week. Of course the excitement level is not as high but it will be once I receive the rest of the items and also I think I found a winner as far as who to get my dragon from. Dachiu Dragons- if anyone done business in the past or know of them your reviews will be greatly appreciated, good or bad.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I know people have gotten good dragons from Dachiu Dragons. Make sure as with anything you buy, you read and understand all the fine print. I don't know if it's the case now, but I know a few months back they have a disclaimer on their site that said they don't test their breeders for atendovirous.

Latest posts