• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm Candice for those of you who don't already know me. I am a big time reptile nut and am going to school currently to become a Vet Assistant and eventually moving up to a Vet. I have currently 2 beardies Boris and Magellan and 1 frilled dragon Frank. I also have a rhino iguana Mo but my friend is looking after him until my fiance and I get a house big enough to give him his own room. I used to breed beardies and had tons more than I have now but had to rehome everyone once I moved in with my fiance. I'm on just about every reptile/beardie forum there is and I'm currently working on publishing a beardie care book. :D

Morpheus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey there!

Magellan is absolutely beautiful, and I love that name!

Cheers
sara

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
SoporificSara said:
Hey there!

Cheers
sara
Thank you! if he wasnt brumating right now im sure he would appreciate the compliment

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
SoporificSara said:
Hey there!

Cheers
sara
Thank you! if he wasnt brumating right now im sure he would appreciate the compliment

grrrrrrrrrrrrr brumation "shakes fist wildly in the air"

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh i know brian, it drives me crazy! magellan was an early brumator..hes been doin it since he was about 9 months old...atleast i got my fiance's lil beardie and my frillie to keep me occupied during the brumation months

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup Yup... and now we have Lady Annebelle to keep us on our toes too !
Rions' completely down... Yard monster isn't far behind, so that leaves.... Gem.. and he's even slowed down on the roaches... Monster ;)
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Candice. Glad to see you becoming active in the forum again.

Latest posts