• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allie wanted Spinach

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, I made ham, spinach, and creamed corn for dinner tonight. After eating, I went to get Allie ready for bed. Well, she didn't want to go to bed and when her Grandma went to eat her dinner. Allie was sitting in my hand. (She ate dinner at 6:00 tonight.) She saw the cooked spinach on the plate and out came her tongue. She tried her hardest to get to Grandma's plate at a quarter til 8. I gave her some super worms and some salad which she ate. Then she basked for two hours before finally going to bed.

Allie didn't go to bed til about 10. LOL! Must have been one hungry little girl and it makes me wonder if she's hit a growth spurt again.

Latest posts