• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alf and Gimli

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I thought I would share pictures of my dragons.Gimli on his rock
015.jpg
And Alf with her doggie
010-1.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw. Nice setups! Alf seems to be checking out the dog!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think Gimli has gotten a wee bit bigger.......................LOL

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone!!!! Alf loves her dog and she has a couple of other stuffed animals. One of my favorite pictures is of here with her blue bear that my son gave her,she's really cuddled with it and looks like she's trying to hug it.At last weigh/measure,Alf was 18 1/4 inches and 521 grams and Gimli was 15 inches and 171 grams.Gimli also has a stuffed animals,it's a stuffed lizard.
My family and I spoil the beardies just a little,they have new blankies for Christmas and my 9 year old got them each a new stuffed animal for Christmas,he said they need Christmas too.

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
They are very cute. Do you put the stuffed animals and blankets in their cages with them? How does that work? I have been thinking about it but I am not sure how it works!!!

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
They get wrapped in their blankies at night and snuggled to sleep. As for the stuffed animals,I just set the animals in a corner of their vivs and let them do what ever. I have pictures of both of my dragons sitting on their stuffed animals.They seem to love them.

ewood810

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great looking beardies, I have a question though, I have ceramic tiles but they are a hair to big. Are they hard to cut?

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am not sure exactly what kind of tiles these are,they were a deal so I bought them. These were very hard to cut,my husband did them with a tool at work,otherwise it would have meant a 45 mile trip to have them cut.Maybe we just didn't have the right tool.I love them though,very easy to clean.

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hehe, my hubby used a wrench and a hammer...don't ask. We had them cut at Lowe's before we left but they were still not the correct size. The tiles were not quite 12x12. The guy at Lowe's cut three in half and gave us all the 6" pieces, I wish he had given us the other side because still ended up cutting the larger ones. We alternate big abd little pieces of tile in three different rows. I have a 40 gal tank. Hope this helps

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am posting a couple of more pics,the one of Gimli actually shows his colors.
051.jpg
018.jpg

Latest posts