• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aggression

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So need some opinions.

Recently my girl Jade has turned aggressive. She wasn't like this before at all. Would let me hand feed her pick her up no problems.

Now however.......

uploadfromtaptalk1391691776425.jpg

It's like Satan took over. Has soon as I put my hand in the tank she puffs up opens het mouth wide and hisses at me and bolts away if I get to close. She even managed to nip my finger two days ago......... WTF.

Once I do manage to get her she is 100% fine. Hold her rub her tummy side her face and under her chin. Can take her in and out of baths. Even when sitting on the couch she will run up my stomach to my neck and push and wiggle until she's burrowed into my neck and shirt.

Sooooooo wtf......?

Any ideas?

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Nope its a male.. My typo. And I've concluded couple things.

One he was shedding two if doesn't like the smell of the hand sanitizer I use before handling him.

The wife can get him no issues and if I don't use the sanitizer before I grab him he doesn't puff out or try to eat me lol

Latest posts