• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

After Bathtime

Pammy

Hatchling Dragon
Geoffrey after his bath all snuggled up with his sponge bob fleece.
1464119238748-455019697.jpg

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
haha; that's cute....Ody want's nothing to do with anything or anyone after baths lol.......he wants his basking log and that's it.

He is not a fan of bath time.....turns super dark before we get into the bathroom; then bright as a tangerine afterwards because he knows he's going to his basking log...

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea my Izzy (1yo) has a love hate relationship with bath time sometimes she loves it sometimes all she want's is out :)
Now my Simon (4 month old) LOVES bathtime!! he loves swimming, he loves getting a brush down with the toothbrush, he loves getting all warm...
they both just want back to their basking spots afterwards..

Pammy

Hatchling Dragon
aww they are so funny in there ways, my Geoffrey is the same as your Izzy looks forward to the his fleece tho just goes to sleep. This is my first bearded dragon had my reservations before, don't know why now I just love him, was bought for my 14yr Son but I just can't get enough of him haha.

Latest posts