• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult Bearded Dragon twitching

Cheyenne scharenbroch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. My name is Cheyenne. I have multiple reptiles and the last few weeks I have been stumbling upon the health of my 4 yr old bearded Chevy. She eats lots of greens, not to many bugs anymore ( although she would prefer of course , lol ) but I have noticed her aim is off. Now I had got her from a previous friend when Chevy was just shy of 2 years old. I’m concerned there was a issue from the beginning. From not shedding, to yuck eye problems ( which al have been reversed and cured ) I’m just so stuck on why. The calcium intake I have absoutley increased as I thought may she be deprived of calcium. I bought new bulbs new everything top of line... although I’ve always kept it perfect.. Anyone have any ideas, solutions even related stories so I don’t feel so crazy about it? Thank you to everyone who took time to read this. As this is my first time posting !

Cheyenne scharenbroch

Bearded Dragon Egg
As I forgot to mention, when she goes for her food ( she liked to pretend everything is a bug ) she attack’s but she stands up so high and twitches as she gets the food. Now when she eats nothing on her body including her head will twitch

Latest posts